constant headache since the year started plus GERD plus that boiling sensation in the stomach and i am yet again sick.
ang sakit ng tiyan, ulo, likod.. erm, lahat ata ng part ng katawan ko masakit. huhu.
it's 4:32pm. i was lying in bed until 3 this afternoon and i wasnt even feeling sleepy. even just sitting up made me all dizzy i needed to be constantly in bed. Im 99% sure im not pregnant though (the other 1% constitutes to the possibility of immaculate conception--lol )
came home late almost midnight last night. i went to sit in for another toastmasters chapter in QC. i wasnt feeling well even then, pero akala ko kasi, it was just my body making an excuse not to come. so not wanting to tolerate any from of katamaran on my side, i proceeded to go to the session despite the nagging head and stomach ache. I glad i did.
after much coaxing, i "volunteered" to make an impromptu speech for their table topic. sure, i messed up, but who cares. i had fun. know what, im this painfully shy type alien who only speaks when someone talks to her first.. but whenever im in the stage, it's wierd that i dont feel shy at all. i dont even notice the people in front of me! it's like the people and the place itself disappear. whenever im giving a speech, i feel like it's just me, the stage and my message. feeling ko nga, im actually born for this e. pero siguro guni guni ko lang. nakakatuwa nga kasi the during the evaluation, a line in my speech was included in the quotes that the language evaluator found memorable. im really considering to join this chapter.
GIG tomorrow. i thought of coming. though the date actually landed on the same date as our baranggay's fiesta, i was willing to skip the celebration and go instead.. but then again i got sick. so yeah...
i few days to go. the deadline for the submission of entries for the japanese speech contest is fast approaching. at this rate, i dont know what's my chances of starting writing a speech much less finish one.
isang malaking BAHALA NA.
* * * * * * * * *
Written by cinderellaareus at 04:52 PM.